Self Service Fueling
As of 4/16/2014
Salina Regional Airport
Salina Regional Airport has four runways: the primary at 12,300 feet, a 4,300 foot parallel runway and the crosswind runways, providing 6,500 feet and 3,648 feet respectively. Over 1.2 million square feet of aircraft parking apron is available. The Salina Regional Airport is the home base for a wide variety of businesses and operations. These include:
- Avflight Salina Corp.
- Civil Air Patrol -- Kansas Wing Headquarters
- Federal Aviation Administration, ASFSO
- Kansas Army National Guard Aviation Support Facility
- Kansas State University Salina
- Kansas Highway Patrol Aviation
- Professional Flight Training, LC
- Salina Aircraft Services
The Airport's world-class FBO annually delivers almost 4 million gallons of fuel to over 7,000 business jets and 3,000 military aircraft. This has earned the Airport the recognition as "America's Fuel Stop." The air traffic control tower is busy during the year with aircraft operations exceeding 80,000.